- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften and soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive and Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth and soft.
- Grapefruit, Tangerine and Lime Essential Oils provide restorative citrus aromas.
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar.
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.